It's a very basic basket block throw size quilt. It's my first attempt to use solid white fabric... and the result is not what I wanted. Wish I can do better next time.
The vines are afterthought add-ons. After I finished the quilt top, I found the two white strips too blank and boring, so I used fusible to iron some leaves on, and later in the quilting stage, I used a technique called appliquilt to permanently stitched the stems and leaves onto the quilt. I am very pleased with the result.
My favorite is the feathers + swirls + pebbles + paisleys fmq border. I treated it as a practice piece, so it's ok that the borders are too dark for the stitches and texture to show up. I am now very confident about my free motion skills!
I think I should mention about the binding - it's my favorite scant 3/8" double bias binding, sturdy and supple. I usually cut 2-3/4" wide bias strips, machine stitch with a walking foot on the front side, turn binding to the back and hand-finish it. It's FLAWLESS!